Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

At what age should males stop being obsessed with their penis?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm 19 and I still love to look at my penis and touch it. 

Never, that's when.

• Login to reply the answers
  • James
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Men's obsession with their penises is based on how we were created. All the testosterone and hormone are the key driving factors behind sexual thinking and sexual activities. 

Also depending on your definition of "OBSESSION ": If a man has nothing better to think about all the time but his penis then that's a bit abnormal. But if a man is thinking of sex and subsequently touches himself in an appropriate environment or manages to have someone to willingly have sex with everytime then that's not an obsession. Also remember, every man is uniquely different, because there are some with high or low sex drive. .which also is perfectly normal.

However, if there are other medical or emotional issues plus even religious obedience then the thought of sex could be disrupted or repressed. 

Under normal circumstances men body would always push them to want to engage in normal sexual activities (not  those weirdly or pervasive sexual activities though).

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Bull$hit, Patty  If we had no self control, we'd be gettin' sucked off a LOT more than we do. Men raised with fathers ARE usually more at ease with life and with ourselves.   "Programed by society...?"  Is that from "gender studies" class?   I was programmed to know that it's very good to be a man.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

About  3  mins  before  you  die, so you can  say  good by  to  your  kids??

• 2 months ago

Never, we just love playing with it at pretty much any age!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

From age 2 to death, it's our best friend.  By chance are you considering studying  "gender studies" after you get your GED?  You sound like a man hater.

Source(s): Who said men SHOULD stop being "obsessed?"
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When they get too old for oversized pickup trucks

• 2 months ago

in their 60's.............

• patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

its usually the day after they die

• 2 months ago

5 when you get to 20 you have what you have

• 2 months ago

When they are 103 years old.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.