My neighbor tree is causing my concrete to crack, What can I put down without touching the tree?

Dig through on your side of the property line and saw through it's roots...…..

Remove the cracked concrete, cut the roots that are causing the damage, and then pour in new concrete. Eventually over years it will happen again as the tree grows. The only permanent solution is the remove the tree. 

you wont stop it without killing it ..as a builder i have come across this problem many times ..no definitive answer 

At the edge of your property line cut a deep trench and fill it with concrete up to just below the ground surface. Think up some projects for a concrete guy to do, like a nice concrete slab to put a building on, or a nice slab just to put things on and get a job big enough for a concrete truck to come out and enough work for a concrete crew, say a minimum is about 5 yards. They can rent a trencher and cut the trench. The tree roots will not grow past a deep drench, say 3' deep. Your concrete is failing from tree roots because it does not have sufficient reinforcing in it and it does not go deep enough into the ground.