I want to extend my computer over 4 different screens but don't have enough HDMI ports?

I currently have a two monitor setup and want to add on a third monitor and eventually a TV above everything to display info to guests/clients across the room or farther away. The problem i am running into is that my main computer only has one HDMI output on the back and I have my second monitor connected through that. There are multiple USB 3.0 ports on the back and that's it. First and foremost I want to connect my third monitor. Please help. Thank you

I have an All-in-One computer.

• DW
    Favorite Answer

Your computer might not support that many monitors. Or it might need additional hardware to do it.

If the manufacturer sells a docking station or port replicator for that model, check out whether those support additional monitors.

If the display adapter (video card) is replaceable, add one with more capability.

• DW

Adding more ports might do it, or it might equivalent to an HDMI splitter which you already noted doesn't help. You need to know whether the computer can handle multiple displays when given the connections.
      A port replicator designed for that model computer will give you a good idea what it can do.

you need a different gpu. USB ports aren't for this

Buy an HDMI splitter.

• Alex2 months agoReport

The splitter only mirrors your image. I want to extend it.

So buy a video card that supports three, duh

• 2 months agoReport

if its an all-in-one that means it cant have its hardware upgraded, youre out of luck buddy