Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

What should i invest my money in for it to grow?

I currently live with my parents so i saved up quite a bit of money. But i want it to grow more what can i invest in?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get the Dummies Guide to Investing, and the Dummies Guide to Personal Finance.  Set some financial goals. Determine best investments to met those goals based on what you've read. There are way to many options and way to many variables related to you and your goals for anyone to answer this accurately.   

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I would keep enough cash in a term deposit (CD) to tidy you over if you become unemployed, some in the domestic stockmarket via a low fee index tracker, a small exposure to overseas stockmarkets again by an index fund, some property exposure via REITs (or their equivalent). If you can invest via a tax-deferred or tax-free vehicle.

Do be warned that after eight years of debt-fuelled growth, the legs are coming off the various major economies. The US Federal Reserve is desperately trying to raise interest rates before the next recession arrives, so they don't go into negative territory. Timing will be everything - knowing when to sell and go all cash could mean the difference between wealth and ruin... but time is the great leveler.

• 2 months ago

there is companies that have been around aussie companies .crude oil news corp at 20 dollars be quick invest while the aussies have lost 45 billion it will rise 14 to 18 percent in two days

• 2 months ago

A rental house. Provides income while the house also goes up in value.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

low fee s&p 500 index fund. $500 a month for the next 30-35 years. You will be a millionaire if you follow the plan.

FNILX is fidelitys no fee fund that mimics the s&p 500 without paying a fee to call it that.

• 2 months ago

Amazon, apple but remember be careful and good luck 😁

• 2 months ago

Gold, gold and more gold

• 2 months ago

Me.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• 2 months ago

i would talk to an investor about it and see what they say

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mutual Funds .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.