Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 2 months ago

Something fun for January birthday?

My birthday is the first week of January along with my brothers. With Christmas and everything birthdays often get overlooked. I’m turning 19 this year and I was hoping to find something fun to do this year to actually be able to celebrate it. Probably something not super expensive because no one has money after the holidays either. Thank you! 

• denise

How about a 'End of teens' party?. The 'theme' could be Fancy dress with an early teens fashions theme, ITS amazing how fashion changes in a few years!

You could perhaps have it in the Village / church hall, and maybe have earlier music from the early teens years. If you have a pot luck table with guests each bringing a plate / dish, it would make the night a little cheaper?.

• I care

Once my daughter took me to a Musical downtown and I had such a wonderful time.

maybe you should get yourself a nice puppy from the pet store