how can I fix an outfit that has too much black?

the outfit is for a photoshoot. it's a long black sweater with black leggings. I tried wearing the sweater with blue jeans, but I don't think it works at all. the jeans are too casual, and the sweater looks a bit more on the dressy side. I've been told to wear different colored leggings, but I don't own any other colors besides black, and anyway, I don't think it will look that good. how can I accessorize so the outfit would look better? are those belts that you wear on your waist still in style? 

6 days ago

If it's for a photoshoot, then do as you're instructed. The people in charge of the photoshoot know whether "it works" or not better than you know. A store like Ross Dress for Less or TJ Maxx will have inexpensive leggings. 

7 days ago

just get another outfit

• kaitlyn7 days agoReport

regardless of whether or not I wear it to the photoshoot, I'd still like to know how to style it. I am gonna wear it at some point after all. 

• 7 days ago

I would try the blue jeans with a fancy belt and fancy shoes with the sweater. Maybe try to dress it up if it feels to casual!