Trying to have a baby?

So me and my boyfriend is tryna get pregnant but I’m not getting pregnant. He was my first sexual experience and before me he’s had sex before obviously. He never had a pregnant situation with any prior gf. We have sex unprotected I’m not birth control or anything and we have sex during my ovulation period when I’m the most fertile and I’m still not getting pregnant idk. Do you think he’s the issue or what are your thoughts?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Contrary to how they make it seem in sex ed class, getting pregnant is actually NOT that easy. It can take up to a year for a completely healthy couple to conceive. If you're younger than 35, a doctor is likely not even going to talk to you about possible fertility issues until you have been trying for at least a year with no success (if you're 35 or older, testing is typically recommended after six months).

A healthy woman only has a roughly 25% chance of getting pregnant each month.

Keep trying, have fun with it, and don't stress too much. Odds are, everything is just fine, and you'll be preggers before you know it. :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think if you don't get pregnant after a year of actively trying you can go to your doctor for help. 

• 2 months ago

Bring in your best friend and as a coach

• alan P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not sure why you say its obvious that he has had previous partners.  If you've only just started trying for a baby then don't worry for now.  If you get to six months you can start thinking about whether either of you have any fertility issues.  In the meantime use this opportunity to have the most uninhibited, joyful, loving sex you can as often as you want.  If the sex you are having isn't joyful and loving then are you sure this is the right guy?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Maybe he should try getting pregnant?

• 2 months ago

Oh, so you r going to be his first baby mama.  Do you really want that?  What happens when the next skank becomes the new baby mama?  Is that what you really want for your future.  Maybe you should not be trying to have a baby.  It might be best if you get yourself on a hormonal birth control and let him keep thinking that he will get you pregnant.  Protect yourself and dont have a child with this guy until he is really committed to you.  

• ...Show all comments
    • samiamrd
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Really a child without a commitment?  What will your parents say????????  Indian parents can be a bit conservative.  If you are from India

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

what's your OB GYN say ? ! ? ! ?

• 2 months ago

You should be glad.  Wait until you're married before you start a family.

• 2 months ago

How on earth would we know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.