are most british cities unsafe places now?

i just saw someone put that in an answer to somebody's question, they said to avoid most english cities because they are not that safe anymore? including cities in britain too.

and i thought that was a sad sign of the times we're living in, what has caused this to be the case in britain? for cities to not be safe places anymore in britain?  

i have a feeling that mass immigration is the cause and allowing in too many undesirables from the 3rd world, which is the governments fault.

any thoughts?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Most cities are very safe, some have bad areas which anybody with any

common sense keeps away from. I would feel safer in any UK city than any in the

USA.

• Login to reply the answers
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Everyone sh1ts themselves about Muslim terrorists forgetting the Irish Catholic terrorists during the 70s and 80s killed far more.

British cities (even London) are about as safe as most western European cities, safer than Eastern Europe, much safer than any US city, and massively safer than anywehere in Africa, the middle East,South or Latin America. Only the far east is safer.

• ...Show all comments
    • F
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Oh so that made it alright then. Often the IRA gave false or vague warnings.

• 2 months ago

It is a sad sign of the times we live in.

• 2 months ago

Yes many are. Mainly due to New Labours intentional uncontrolled immigration.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would not know.

• 2 months ago

Yes because of rising crime rates there

• 2 months ago

Don't be ridiculous - cities are no more unsafe than they've ever been

If you're worried about terrorism - white right-wing fundamentalists are behind far more attacks these days than those carried out in the name of Islam. And as a white man yourself, you're unlikely to ever have any issues.

(Especially as you never actually leave your flat)

• ...Show all comments
    • Lucy2 months agoReport

If you really believe that ' white right-wing fundamentalists are the problem you are beyond help. F++king stop this. Please.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That person very clearly hasn't got a clue what they are talking about. Every city in the world has its bad areas but in general British cities are very safe.

• Lucy2 months agoReport

Many are not now.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No they are not, as you would perfectly well know if you got out and about more.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I really just don't hang with people who want to be "safe" all the time.  Is it SAFE, is that SAFE. Safe is oatmeal, safe is a beige shirt and a white car. Get out there and live.  Which is entirely different from being stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.