Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 2 months ago

Where can I find armor and weapons for my toads at a reasonable price?

Years ago I made a contract with the head toad and now the toads are having a beef with the snakes and are going to fight over it, but the armor the toads have is outdated and in a state of disrepair. I need to get some armor and weapons for the toads to fight the snakes with or else the snakes will defeat the toads. I can become like a toad for a while to help them, but it is really hard and they can't fight well against the venomous snakes without good weapons and armor. This is very important.

I've been in exactly this predicament myself. If you get hold of some empty tin cans (the ones food comes in, not drink cans) and cut them in half longways with tough scissors, you get the basic shape of an armoured suit for a toad. Turn the cut edges outwards so that they don't cut your warrior toad, and this also gives their armour a cutting edge in case they get into close quarters combat with the enemy. Secure the armour using rubber bands, to keep it snug but also giving your toad some room for manoeuvre. For weapons I suggest supergluing scalpel blades to their front legs. You can also embed sharpened steel nails into the body armour.

I'd speak to either your therapist or the recreational director in the facility.  Either one can help with this problem.