Hey socialists: if I will be in the same circumstances regardless of how hard I work why should I do more than the bare minimum?

• humpty
    7 days ago

Hey troll, perhaps yoiu have no idea what socialism is beyond what the fake news folks at Fox tell you.

• Sherry
    7 days ago

Seems like people that do the bare minimum always end up in management, in my experience. That's just what they do with slackers. Working hard gets you nowhere, unless you have connections.

• 7 days ago

That is Exactly the attitude of workers in socialist countries.

If you think quality and service is lousy in America now just wait until (IF) the democrats socialist take power...in full.  

• 7 days ago

I wish I didn't understand this question, but having worked for over 35 years and never seen my economic situation improve, although I did get promotions and raises. My answer would be that if you are able to survive on you r minimum wage job go for it.

• 7 days ago

That's what "going Galt" is all about. 

7 days ago
    • EdWinter
      7 days agoReport

Really dragging the bottom of the barrel here, aren't we, AnonnieGurl. <sigh>

• 7 days ago

good point; let's do the bare minimum.

we might be happier that way.

• 7 days ago

Everybody will be poor. Except the "elite".

• 7 days ago

Good question. Liberals will never answer this.

• 7 days ago

Nobody said you will be in the same circumstances, silly person.