Was Trump originally a set up for Hillary to win? Get the worst Presidential candidate ever to run against Hillary to guarantee a win?
- IanLv 67 days ago
Trump is confirmation of the theory that conservatives really will vote for anything. He is also proof that the media control the entire political syswtem.
- dewcoonsLv 77 days ago
The problem with that theory is that Trump was not the worst possible candidate. He actually ran a very effective campaign. He knew what people were looking for and he gave them the promises that they wanted. That was how he was able to fill giant stadium with overflowing crowds.
He combined that with an effective use of social medium. He reached the audience that he wanted with the right messages. While Hillary did very little campaigning. She made almost no appearances anywhere and did nothing to sway people to her side. Had she actually done any campaigning she might have flipped a couple of states and taken the election.
- Anonymous7 days ago
Trump so far is the best president of my lifetime
- U.S. jobless claims have now hit the lowest level since 1973.
- Middle class income has now reached an all time high.
- U.S. poverty rate is now the lowest since 2001.
- Consumer confidence has now hit the highest level since October 2000.
- Black unemployment rate has reached the lowest in HISTORY under Trump.
- 14 different states have reached record low unemployment.
- Historic tax reform passed. Over 200 companies responded by paying bonuses of at least $1000
- ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi has finallly been eliminated after many years of searching for him.
- The border wall is well under way. Security and drug flow into our communities are finally being taken seriously.
- Wage growth has remained at or above 3% for 15 months in a row at of Nov 2019. Under Obama and Biden, that only happened 3 total times.
- Youth unemployment has just hit a "52" year low. No better time to be a college or high school grad.
- Under Trumps Presidency, the FDA has now approved over 1000 generic drugs in 1 year. Thats the most in U.S. HISTORY.
- The Small Business Optimism Index jumped to the highest level ever recorded, passing the level set during Ronald Reagan's presidency.
- Hispanic unemployment hit the lowest in HISTORY under Trump.
- Womens unemployment rate in America is now at a 70 year low.
- Job openings have now become the highest ever recorded.
- The largest decline in prescription drugs has now occurred under Trump. The largest drug price decline in 51 years.
- North and South Korean peace deal was signed. First time in 60 years something actually got done.
- 7 days ago
Democrats are not invested in determining which Republican candidate runs for President and vice versa.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- martyLv 77 days ago
No,Hillary thought nobody could possibly win against her so she didn't need a shill.
- DesolateLv 67 days ago
Only if the RNC wanted Hitlery to win over their own candidates.
I think that's unlikely.
The real question is: How did we end up with those two duds in the first place?
- BlackAdderLv 67 days ago
In what respect is President Trump the worse possible candidate? He beat 19 Republican contenders AND Hillary Clinton. Just because you don't like him, just because he does not support and advance your parasitic leftist dogma only makes him the 'worst' for YOUR agenda, not for America. He is EXACTLY what America needs.
- PLv 71 week ago
Going into the previous election Trump certainly looked like a gift to the Democrats, but it obviously didn't work out that way. Trump was elected as a result of disgruntled blue collar workers who had no interest voting for another Bush\Romney like candidate who would let China and Mexico continue to ship their jobs overseas with no consequence.
- August WestLv 51 week ago
He never thought he would win.
- Peter for PaulLv 41 week ago
Who knew Hillary would then decide to hire the worst campaign manager in history, who thought the election was all about “what little girls think”?