Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 days ago

Connies, the market is crashing thanks to Trump, now what do you say?

Trump caved to China and Xi. Xi beat down Trump. 

Liberals win again!

Updated 3 days ago:

Humpty, you Traitor!

Bill Maher agrees with me.

You love tRump!!!!!

• humpty
    6 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals did not win again, fool. When Trump destroys the economy we all lose.

• 7 days ago

America is doomed

• 7 days ago

So you are celebrating a dip in the market for your own political agenda? 

• 7 days ago

Laughing here. 

So, when the market crashes, liberals win. Yeah, I'd agree with that and the motive behind it. 

HOWEVER, what I find interesting and so very telling is the FACT that the market has had MANY bad days in the last three years and is STILL breaking records. The market can drop 400 points and NO ONE cares. Because we don't have to care. It will be back up to record levels in a day or two. Chill, my leftist friend. The adults have this. 

7 days ago

OMG OMG - THE SKY IS FALLING  -  THE SKY IS FALLING

As of 3:00 pm EST, the Dow Jones is only up 21% for the year . . . . . .. "only" up 53% since election day 2016.

Who's your financial advisor - Adam Schiff ????  Jim Carey???  Kathy Griffin ?????  Ariana  Grande ?????  Aaron Carter???  Don Lemon ????

Not even a nice try, Dudley - - - pathetic total fail. 

• Name Withheld
      6 days agoReport

Yeah - don't know if the crazy questions & responses are from trolls or fools . . . or both!

• 7 days ago

A .38% fall in the market is a crash??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

What an IDIOT!!!!

• 7 days ago

I see you are still hoping for a recession despite the fact it would hurt the country and your fellow Americans.

• 7 days ago

The only market you know anything about is on the corner where you get your beef jerky and KitKat bars with your mom’s EBT.

• 7 days ago

No. we all lose with Trump.

• 7 days ago

He is fvcking up my retirement.

• Raisin Caine
      7 days agoReport

MY GOD, you have this idiot saying liberals are winning because US markets have a bad day and Chinese markets have a good day. WTF is wrong with you?