If I let Greta Thunberg yell at me about 'colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression', will that fix the climate crisis?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Put her up in Detroit, Baltimore, or Chicago one weekend and see if she thinks saving the world is all that important.

• I had a 10,000 character limit and didn't want to make it redundant. Hell, I even left my hometown of New Orleans off. We had 2 mass shootings over the weekend, a couple are dead 13 wounded and amazingly, not one racist white person [shooter, or victim] was involved

• humpty
    7 days ago

That depends on whether you listen or not.

• 1 week ago

No it will not and she is just a tool 

1 week ago

I worry about that girl.  Ever notice she has as much unrefined hate in her eyes as Darth Maul?

• hamel5
    1 week ago

Amazing that this kid has the right wetting their depends.   I guess that she's doing something right. There's more coverage of her in the Daily Caller, The Blaze etc than anywhere else. 

Look,  when you read all this hysteria about her in your "conservative" sources -  ask yourself -  "....why are these people so slanted in their coverage of environmental concerns?"      

You're being manipulated.  Oil & gas companies don't want to change and they're spending millions w/ lobbyists and spin doctors -  that's what's driving this coverage. 

• 1 week ago

No. But you could use it for your spank bank.

• 1 week ago

Unfortunately, this British produced propaganda video, which was played often across the UK in 2010 and 2011, had a very disturbing, mind warping effect on young Greta when she was only 7 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3g0i2rz4w

Youtube thumbnail

• joedlh
    1 week ago

It depends. Are you in a position to affect national policy or are you just a common troll pecking at a keyboard in your parents' basement or in GRU headquarters in Moscow? If the latter, then the answer is no.

1 week ago

Greta is a mental case and a screwball.

She is being used as a dope.

• 1 week ago

Greta's autistic mental capacity does not permit her to multitask. So brainwashing her on more than one issue is not possible.

• 1 week ago

She is more successful than you and she is quite young. How does that feel?

• Mark
      1 week agoReport

Indeed the only thing THIS yutz is successful at is asking the same questions over and over, as if the answers will change.  (I believe that is one definition of insanity:  asking the same question and hoping to get new answers.)