Gungy
Lv 6
Gungy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Leftists ignore the obvious...hey left - if Hillary was a republican, would you have bent backwards to get her in prison?

Her 30,000 emails were subpoenaed, then she deleted them.

Her server was subpoenaed. Then she had it bleach bit destroying the disk.

Her iphones were was subpoenaed.which were then destroyed - sim cards removed and destroyed.

It doesn't matter what butt buddy corrupt Comey said. All he did was cover her a$s.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

And yet investigation after investigation by Republicans came up with nothing on HIllary.

TO bad the same can not be said about their Fuhrer Trump.

• 1 week ago

You lie. Simple as that. You have no clue.

• davidmi711
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Nope, another lie. Comey clearly stated that there was no evidence to support intent which is a necessary component of the crime

• 1 week ago

Hillary card day yet again?!

• Either I found a giant clitoris walking around, or you're one of the those overly sensitive Cons who screams “but but her emails!!” In defense of Trump crimes lol.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Whenever someone specifically comments on Donald Trump, even though it does not concern Clinton, the the "right" say "But Hillary..."  They seem to be sexually aroused by her.  Seriously have you EVER head "the left" talk about her, except when she is on TV?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

For what?

The Republicans did bend over backwards, for years, and never did they manage to find anything for which she could be prosecuted.

You know, it's astonishing: after all this time, since before her husband even became president, you people are STILL obsessed with the woman. She's not running for president now, and yet here you are, still whining about her. 

I realize that, in part, this is about trying to deflect from little Donnie's stupidity and the legal mess in which he's landed himself (the "But Hillary..." defense), but it's also indicative of a genuinely pathological and hysterical obsession with this one woman that makes absolutely no rational sense.  Frankly, you could all use collective psychiatric therapy.

• davidmi711
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Here is an idea Maga, go read the US Code that you believe she violated. Several lawyers did and realized they could not geta  guilty verdict because she did not violate the law.

• 1 week ago

They also believe the 224 Clinton associates that died from airplane crashes and "suicides" before they could testify against the Clintons were all just coincidences.

• 1 week ago

She's a woman and they're wrapped up in their emotional caste system(Progressive Stacking), so they still might have defended her.

• 1 week ago

Of course they would.

Lili,  like a coward you make a comment then block me. Here is my comment.

Comey admitted the was evidence against her under questioning from Trey Gowdy. You're nothing but a constant liar.

Now I block you back.

• 1 week ago

Maybe you don't realize we don't have control over that dumazz. Its up to the FBI and DOJ.

• geezuskreyest
      Lv 5
      1 week agoReport

And when Trump took office, he let her off again, by publicly announcing he would drop the subject.    

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

For Benghazi? 

FYI. You can’t convict a person for the same crime someone else did. In this case, Libyans attacked the embassy and the master mind is in federal prison. Caught by Obama.

• The things he listed have nothing to do with Benghazi.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.