Are Trump supporters too stupid to grasp the concept of hypocrisy?

Trump Supporters: "Congress is clearly out to get Trump. Just look at all the things they're investigating him for!"

Also Trump Supporters: "The Clintons are clearly corrupt. Just look at all the things Congress investigated them for!"

12 Answers

Relevance
  • John W
    Lv 7
    7 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump caters to the truly stupid, and the Republicans appear to be compromised by Russia, using Russian talking points to try to defend Trump.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Using the exact same propaganda used by Russia to deflect the fact that they interfered with the 2016 election. Kennedy is a buffoon that had to admit there was no evidence Ukraine interfered after saying they did. It's like these guys just go on TV to say what Trump wants to hear. Pathetic. 

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

Without hypocrisy the Trump chumps could not speak. Since their core values are those of a single party state with a supreme leader who is above the law they cannot dry hump the flag or invoke the Constitution without hypocrisy.

They are not stupid, just cynical. They know they are working to overthrow the Constitution even as they insist on its infallibility, because they HATE a nation of laws that can allow the election of a black president.

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Liberal Pot met kettle

• 7 days ago

Bill Clinton actually committed perjury. He lost is law license over it.

It wasn't just an empty investigation. Everyone old enough remembers the big reveal.....that the press sat on until Matt Drudge posted it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Yes, absolutely, hypocrisy at its finest. 

• The hypocrisy and lies are so eager and evident, it’s like I’ve always said... there’s only two types of Trump Supporters, evil bigots or stupid as*holes, and it doesn’t really matter which is which, because both types are irredeemable, unsalvageable garbage monsters.

• 7 days ago

Clinton's character is different and the establishment's reaction to her is different. I hope you remember saying this when Trump is acquitted. The other big thing is that Clinton smashed her Blackberry with a hammer and used BleachBit on her private server. If I did that during an investigation, I'd be arrested for obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, and interfering in an investigation, if not more charges. I'd never see the light of day again.

• 7 days ago

No, the stupidity is yours for not realizing evidence was found against Hillary. And you have none against Trump.

Which is what most of us are really saying.

• She really didn't want what ever was on them to be found, did she?

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

The only clear thread here is that Congress, both sides and both houses are corrupt.  They all have equal motivation to stop an objective trial in the Senate.

• 7 days ago

Hillary IS corrupt and you’re to stupid to see this. Sorry to ruin it for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.