Bob
Lv 7
Bob asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Did Trump push for Fisher Sand and Gravel to be awarded a wall construction contract for 400 million while being told the companies?

bids did not meet standards after being directly lobbied by Tommy Fisher with several appearances on Fox News? Is that how companies get awarded government contracts in the Trump Presidency, just go on Fox TV?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • chloe
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Sounds like the deal Trump was trying to make with the two guys and some plyers to fix the grid in Puerto Rico.  CORRUPT.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

A two man company gets the contract to restore Puerto Rico's power grid. Even though they got the boot I bet they still made millions.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Meanwhile, drug cartels are killing with impunity, and even going to battle with Mexican Federal Troops, but you don't seem to care about that.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      6 days agoReport

I was just guessing you were a Meth head but that response proves me right again.

• bil
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

No, apparently the Democrat press sex criminal reporting occurred without asking Trump.

Source(s): It is not hard for the Democrat press sex criminals to ask Trump any question, as he talks to them several times a week.
    • Bob
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Trump paid off a child rape case weeks before the election but the Cons still elected him. Laundering money for Russia, all the bankruptcies, the racism and misogamy was a real bonus for the Trump voter. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.