If the Biden's hadn't taken millions in bribes would Trump still be in trouble for asking about it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

No, for the same reasons as he isn't in trouble for that now, but he would be in trouble for what he is in trouble for now, which is asking the Ukrainian President to announce an investigation on American television, which would serve no legitimate investigatory or law enforcement purpose, other than to help Trump get reelected.

• James
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Yes, no matter what you allege Biden to have done, extorting a foreign government into starting a fake investigation into a political rival is still a crime.

• 1 week ago

It’s OK for Biden & Son to take 14 million in bribes from Burisma but it is an impeachable offense for Trump to ask for the Truth!

• Bob
      Lv 4
      1 week agoReport

LOL Joe. Joe Joe Joe. When you go online and you post utter drivel as some kind of fact, you know that it only makes you look like an idiot, right? Seriously Joe, your comment wins the Idiotic Statement of the Day award. You manage to be both ridiculously stupid and hugely pathetic in one comment!

• 1 week ago

Got any evidence of that allegation about Biden?  From who? To do what? 

Let me help you. You don't have any.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

If you had an ounce of intelligence, you wouldn't have asked this stupid question and I wouldn't need to be here to point out your stupidity.

But here we are.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Trump has been in the dems sights since HE BEAT POOR HILLARY !!!!

TRUMP 2020 !!

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

I hear it was trump who asked for bribes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.