Do You Believe Donald Trump Will Be Impeached Or Not If Not Will He Run Again In 2020?

• 6 days ago

I think he may be impeached.. it won't be right but the  commie dems don't care about that... and  he will run again and win.  As for the Dems they better hope they can hide from all these new little laws that Schiff  made up in order to impeach go away before they make it to govern again.. because the Republicans will use it against them.. and so they should.

• 6 days ago

Trump has committed no impeachable offenses, in spite of what CNN and the New York Times declare in media. The Dems said during the 2016 campaign that they would seek to impeach Trump if he won. ...and they are trying their darndest! Keep America Great 2020

• 6 days ago

Not, and he has already kicked off his 2020 campaign over the summer. We know the impeachment inquiry is just another Democrat sham and these people should see prison time for their disrespect of this country.

• Ann
    6 days ago

He will probably be impeached. Will he be removed? Nope. Will he win again? Yep.

• Ian
    7 days ago

He's a conservative! Laws don't apply to conservatives; ask any reporter!

• Dora6 days agoReport

Why would anyone ask a reporter anything.. they don't know their rear ends from a hole in the ground!

• 1 week ago

I doubt he will be impeached without evidence and he is already running for 2020.

• 1 week ago

He will be President until January 2025.

The only decent candidate Dems have is Bloomberg

• Sam
    1 week ago

I didn't think Republicans would choose a clown to run in 2016, and I surely didn't think the clown they chose would be elected by a minority of voters, so who TF knows what's going to happen next. I sure don't.  

Source(s): I can only tell you what I would like to happen, but I think you're smart enough to figure that out.
  • Frank
    1 week ago

Trump is not going anywhere and he will CLEARLY win re-election.

1 week ago

Trump is running and will win, again.