Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

What can you bring with you inside the plane?

How much weight can you travel with? What can you put in the cabine? Bottles, food, tools etc?

2-Where to put an important amount of money in the air travel and while in the hotel?

3-Anything important to know while staying in hotels?

4- Is that true that Uber can refuse a passenger and give note to them?

5-How to prepare a travel?

6-Do you contact home while traveling?

7-Where to put the cell phone? Where to put money? 8-Where to put all the codes to not forget? 9-Are air tickets more expensive in the end of the year?

Or you can find good prices?

10-How to have Uber, Airbnb and Blabla car? Are them good to use? Do they give notes to the users? Can you use it abroad?

11-I saw some videos of people entering first in the plane to record videos and those people are doing more than 10 first class travels. Are they having an arragement?

12-If you are ill in the travel what do you do?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks like a re-iteration of this:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

I'll just continue from 6..

6.) "Do you contact home while traveling? "

Keeping your family informed of your wellbeing and whereabouts is a good idea. In case something happens to you, they can contact the proper authorities.

7.) "Where to put the cell phone? Where to put money?"

Keep it on your person. If not then lock it in the safe in your hotel room (if one is provided.)

8.) "Where to put all the codes to not forget?"

A notepad is your friend. 

9.) "Are air tickets more expensive in the end of the year? Or you can find good prices?"

Already answered. See link.

10.) "How to have Uber, Airbnb and Blabla car? Are them good to use? Do they give notes to the users? Can you use it abroad?"

Use their mobile app or access their website directly. So far people's experience with them is good. "Notes to the users".. I am assuming do they rate users of the service. From what I gather, they do rate the users. As for international use, check their website if they do.

11.) "I saw some videos of people entering first in the plane to record videos and those people are doing more than 10 first class travels. Are they having an arragement? " 

These people are likely frequent flyers. They tend to get discounts on things like first class if they use a specific airline often. 

12.) "If you are ill in the travel what do you do?:

If the illness is severe enough, you go to the closest local hospital.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Most US airlines limit a checked suitcase to 50 pounds. More than that, and you pay an additional fee. The limitation for carry on bags is size, not weight. You can put one bag in the overhead compartment and one under the seat in front of you. You can take food (but not unpackaged food into another country) and liquids that you buy in the airport after going through security. 

NEVER, NEVER travel with cash! That's just stupid. Take it out of an ATM when you get where you're going- in small amounts as you need it. 

Good hotels have safes where you can store money, your passport and credit cards that you don't need when you leave the hotel. 

I've never heard of Uber giving a note- what do you mean?

First class passengers board the airline first.

If you are ill, you go to see a doctor. In many countries, a doctor will come to your hotel room if necessary. 

• 2 months ago

1 - depends on the airline and your ticket. Check the airline's website for what you can/can't carry on board.

2 - in a safe / in a hidden travel bag.

3 - depends what your questions are

4 - what?

5 - what?!

7 - in your pocket / bag, just like in normal life

8 - see 7

9 - it depends

10 - depends where you are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.