What are the best cookie dough fundraisers for schools?

We are concerned about having to refrigerate cookie dough after delivery. Which cookie dough is best for this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Most cookie 'doughs' have to be chilled before forming and baking, you could transport it in cool bags or 'Eskies', or you could bake the cookies, then take them to school to sell ready baked.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Shortbread dough does not have eggs or milk in it (just sugar, flour, butter/shortening, and a bit of salt). But it is STILL best to refrigerate it.

Most OTHER cookie doughs require egg, and that definitely requires refrigeration.

If you cannot provide refrigeration and sell to people who are going directly home TO refrigerate the dough ... don't sell cookie dough. You will be open to lawsuits from food poisoning.

• 1 week ago

Most is frozen.

• 1 week ago

Sorry, I'm not following this at all. Are you asking what cookies are best to just keep out? None, if i'm being honest, as they all contain egg and should be kept cool. Get a few portable coolers. Many cookie doughs can stay out, for BARE MINIMUM, a half-hour before going back into the fridge. If it's a cookie dough fundraiser, I would imagine they would have the capability and necessities in place (a fridge) to make this happen. You don't go to a chili cook off that doesn't provide a way to make said chili, is what I'm sayin'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

fo yesssssssssss

• 1 week ago

It's best to bake it into cookies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.