Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 week ago

Why is guys bullying girls in school way more common than girls bullying guys ?

It’s very rare to see girls bullying guys in school and way more common to see guys bullying girls. Calling her degrading and nasty insults, harrassing her, make fun of her in front of everyone, push her and sometimes even hit her. This makes me furious cause it’s bad and unfair to pick on someone weaker. Guys aren’t supposed to be mean to girls especially to shy quiet once who have never provoked them. It is wrong for a guy to bully a girl. Guys should bully guys while girls should bully girls, but actually nobody should bully anyone. I was just wondering why is it so much more common for guys to bully girls then the reversed? It leaves girls traumatized and makes them even fear or hate men in later life. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Girls just bully in more subtle ways.

• God
    Lv 4
    7 days ago

Your kidding right? Boys may be more outwardly physically aggreesive, but girls bully everyone a lot more by emotional, financial and sexual manipulation. And it gets worse in adulthood. 

• DKG
      Lv 6
      7 days agoReport

Total exclusion is often a goal. (Look at how they try to smear incel (lonely) men - because they are lonely, they should be lonely, they have no value because they are alone. Women do understand empathy, but they don't always apply it, sometimes they weaponise it instead.

• 7 days ago

Unfortunately it's another example of weak boys bullying someone who's physically weaker than them.

• 1 week ago

P3rsonally I think it's about the same on both methods...it mostly depends on how direct the bully wants to get their point across.

You're right, though. It shouldn't even be happening, but of course...not everyone's gonna think that way...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

Women bully men they’re just different in how they go about it. Using their social influence or soft power to turn people against a guy.

I think males and females bully each other for the same reasons: sexual frustration.

You can’t have it or won’t do it for some reason you can still control that person as an alternative to sex 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

have u noticed that guys are often really conscious of appearing cool all the time? i think thats the main reason why they do it, so they can look cool and popular in front of their friends. also i think they want to prove that they can dominate and walk all over girls easily

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

about the only way a girl can bully a guy is to have something on him. he could be big and strong but she may know he's gay. she could keep him under control with that. but guys are bigger and stronger physically than women. women are like prey in the animal kingdom. testosterone makes men think and behave violently toward women. that's why guys will bully girls moreso than the opposite.

• DKG
      Lv 6
      7 days agoReport

^ And name calling - which the teachers are the major offenders. Shockingly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.