Why is the Republican Party and their supporters advocating Russia to attack countries friendly to the US?

"Fox News’ Tucker Carlson says US ‘should take the side of Russia over Ukraine’ in defence of Vladimir Putin"

.

Carlson said the US should “probably take the side of Russia” in a dispute between Mr Putin’s country and Ukraine, even though Ukraine is a US ally.

.

“I should say for the record, I’m totally opposed to these sanctions and I don’t think we should be at war with Russia… I think we should probably take the side of Russia, uh, if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine,” he said.

• ?
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Stupid talking point of his. As if war with Russia was the only alternative. America should be on the side of democracy and freedom, not on the side of murderous dictators. Tucker knows that. He is a sell-out. Shame on him.

• 1 week ago

You should realize that you are so far off that you are in goof-off status.

• 1 week ago

Tucker Carlson is a traitor who sides with one of our worst enemies.  I couldn't choose a tyrant like Putin who meddled with out elections, sent warplanes near our west coast, and poisoned anyone who disagreed with him.  

1 week ago

And then you defend Creepy Joe with his hairy legs and young children jumping on his lap?

You people are really creepy.

What did your Obama do when Putin took Crimea?

You said ho hum, we don't care because you fear Putin.

Trump fears NO MAN!

• ?
      1 week agoReport

And Trump says that Crimea should belong to Russia. Hillary was right: he IS Putin's puppet.

• Sandy
    1 week ago

Tucker Carlson does not speak for the Republican Party. His is also incorrect in his "opinion". Don't take his thoughts as news.