Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Is it bad to not have kids?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

it;s okay. I do not have kids. If I can hardly afford to live well now on my income, how can I be expected to give a child the life they deserve? The idea of carrying a child makes me nauseous.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hi there!

Of course no,it is not bad. 

If you prefer not to have any, why should you feel forced to?

It is not written anywhere.

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No. The earth is too overpopulated already and they'll all die anyways in their teens due to food shortages, cannibalism, and climate change 

• ...Show all comments
    • ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

It's overpopulated by humans, humans who are killing the environment and destroying the ecosystem 

• 2 months ago

No. Whilst having kids can be a positive for many, it honestly can be a positive thing for some people not to. If you want a scientific answer, I mean the world is way over populated and global warming is only increasing. Then there's the 'the new generations are killing the world.' But it can also prevent a lot of pain. If you don't want a kid and you don't think you could be a good parent, it's probably best that you don't have one as you wouldn't want it and it my have a negative effect on the child. Personally, I'd never have a child, because I'm terrified of passing on my mental health issues and don't think that I'm maternal enough. There's nothing wrong with that. Do what you want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, you'd be doing the earth a favor.

• GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Sure it is. Mother Theresa was a very bad woman...

• 2 months ago

Good job! you just brought the humanity to extinction...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it isn't. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent. Some of us are better off without families.

• 2 months ago

Not if you’re certain you’d be unable to rise to the responsibility and commitment.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, not at all because it could be a blessing not to have kids being born into this sometimes cruel  world of ours.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.