Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Is it bad to not have kids?

it;s okay. I do not have kids. If I can hardly afford to live well now on my income, how can I be expected to give a child the life they deserve? The idea of carrying a child makes me nauseous.

Hi there!

Of course no,it is not bad. 

If you prefer not to have any, why should you feel forced to?

It is not written anywhere.

• ctc453

No. The earth is too overpopulated already and they'll all die anyways in their teens due to food shortages, cannibalism, and climate change 

• ctc453

It's overpopulated by humans, humans who are killing the environment and destroying the ecosystem 

No. Whilst having kids can be a positive for many, it honestly can be a positive thing for some people not to. If you want a scientific answer, I mean the world is way over populated and global warming is only increasing. Then there's the 'the new generations are killing the world.' But it can also prevent a lot of pain. If you don't want a kid and you don't think you could be a good parent, it's probably best that you don't have one as you wouldn't want it and it my have a negative effect on the child. Personally, I'd never have a child, because I'm terrified of passing on my mental health issues and don't think that I'm maternal enough. There's nothing wrong with that. Do what you want.

No, you'd be doing the earth a favor.

• GB

Sure it is. Mother Theresa was a very bad woman...

Good job! you just brought the humanity to extinction...

No, it isn't. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent. Some of us are better off without families.

Not if you’re certain you’d be unable to rise to the responsibility and commitment.

• David

No, not at all because it could be a blessing not to have kids being born into this sometimes cruel  world of ours.