Lights !!! asked in SportsCricket · 2 months ago

What are the expectations of India vs West Indies tour of India ? ?

West Indies have won global tournaments in Indian soil. So what are the expectations now ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Today, West Indies won the game.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

West Indies will be fortunate to not lose by an innings. India is dominant in Test cricket right now. I don't think it will be as quite an overwhelming defeat as what the Aussies just gave Pakistan, but India should comfortably add to their points lead in the ICC Test Championship.

• ...Show all comments
    • curtisports2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Test is what I care about - it's the highest level of the game. But if you want to talk about the others, WI sits at the bottom in T20 with India at 5, and is 8th in ODI while India is #2.  And Lights, the just-ended Pakistan tour of Australia was a 2-Test affair, not T20.

• 2 months ago

What global tournament did West Indies ever win in India? The last time they won a ODI series against India in India was back in 2002.

West Indies are down toward the bottom end of the rankings, it would be a miracle if they could win even one match in India nowadays. I know they recently beat Afghanistan but that is about the limit of their ability.

• Lights !!!2 months agoReport

West Indies have won T20 WC in India. Quite an accomplishment for geographically small region. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.