Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 week ago

Why do feminists think all men hate women?

Yes...that's what I see in public all the time. It's a constant war between men and women. I never see women and men getting along with each other in a friendly and peaceful way. It's just pure hatred. *sarcasm*

Do you feminists think every man you see in public is out to get you or something? LMAO.

You people have lost your minds

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

They are projecting the hate they have for men as hate men have for them.  It's like how the Westboro Baptist Church projects their hate for gay people onto God.  They say they don't hate gay people, but God does.  Yet they're the ones with the "God hates f*gs" signs everywhere.  Classic projection. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

They must be reading all the screeds disguised as questions here that tend to indicate it’s true.

• God
    Lv 4
    7 days ago

Feminists teach that boys and men are not as important as girls and women because of past oppression. Now that there is equal opportunity and equal rights, feminism has turned into a Nazi-like man hating campaign. I say it's Nazi-like because feminists use the same type of propaganda Nazis used. While they are not exterminating men and boys  (yet), they are using systematic propaganda to demonize men. For example, female talk shows, #metoo movement and #believe allwomen, fake statistics like "1 in 4 college women are raped", women's Studies in college, women's only homeless and domestic violence shelters, sexual abuse therapy/groups for women but none for men, perpetuation of lies such as "boys can't be molested", showing men as pathetic and stupid in sitcoms (i.e. Everybody Loves Raymond), glorification of crime against women while ignoring crime against men, more money and research to women's health issues, financial benefits only women get, education systems tailored to girls and on and on. Feminism ensures that women will always see themselves as oppressed by men. 

• 7 days ago

Its nothing to do with what you or any man says; it's all to do with what you do. Men seem to be programmed to treat women as 2nd class citizens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • liz
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Yes I keep seeing people suggest that.  I don’t know what’s wrong with the people who think that. Maybe some just love the drama. I also see men suggesting women are scared of men and that’s just as daft. It’s not true for me or the women I know.

• 7 days ago

"Why do feminists think all men hate women?"

Modern feminism NEEDS men to be the enemy of women so that feminism can make a bunch of noise about it, and come off looking like the hero of women. Otherwise, what is the purpose of feminism today in the West?All women here are fully emancipated, legally autonomous individuals that hold all the same Rights, Opportunities and Freedoms that all other individuals hold ... including men. So -obviously- feminism today is not about equal Rights. It can actually be seen as pushing a social engineering agenda that is on board with the radical cultural Marxist social change agenda. That is NOT "gender equality" at all. In fact ... gender equality just appears to be the excuse that feminist use to push radical Leftism today.

If we could just  drop "feminism" and move forward with equalism at this point in history, we would be way more advanced.  That is what this woman is proposing. And she received a huge round of applause by other woman by the end of her speech, because she had they platform at this TED talk to do it. Whenever someone speaks the way she does here in one paragraph answers or phrases, all the faux "feminists" come out and claim they are "misogynists" in fear.

Check it out for yourself:

Why I am not a feminist | Betsy Cairo | 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50eCfpquBI

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 week ago

Feminism was never about women hating men. It still isn't.

• .Jerry.
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

A LOT of prominent feminists that hold positions of power would disagree with you.  And that is based on their actual worlds that they have spoken shamelessly out in public.

And it would seem that it is -they- that have the authority to define feminism rather than any self-proclaimed feminist.

• 1 week ago

It seems to appear the reverse, imo. Men often view some feminists as disliking them. True feminists seek equality for their gender in ways men sometimes may take for granted, holding establishments accountable rather than individuals.

• .Jerry.
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Most "feminists" are not prominent feminist that hold power in the movement

So it's useless to listen to armchair feminists that think they have any authority to speak on behalf of feminism, when they give us -their- definition of feminism.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Because that's what they teach at university. It started with bitter lesbian feminists that used to advocate for their fantasies of murdering all men, but slowly they got better at pretending they don't hate men and just scapegoating and demonizing men but pretending it's justified. 

They are allied with the rich to oppress the silent majority. Basically the rich manipulate it so that feminists spread division and discontent and in return the feminists get special privileges over men, and get to have their crackpot theories enforced.

Also they literally redefined sexism and racism so that you can't be sexist against men so now they can say whatever they want, and then just ignore that it's blatantly sexist and exactly what they hate when people do it to women or ethnic minorities.Feminists also destroy people's critical thinking skills on the subject by using emotion and demonization to manipulate young adults and often children since feminism is common in earlier schooling too now. They have made it socially unacceptable to question them, with firing being common for anyone that does due to bizarre accusations that if you don't swallow everything they say you are somehow hostile to women.

• 1 week ago

It is how we are taught as a child in our relationship with girls, they separated us into two groups and we learn girls can have a mean right cross.....so we men have our own world and girls have theirs so when a girl and boy meet to enter each others world becomes a choice and most say "no" and those that like to enter the others world we call "Lover boy" and the girl we call a "Flirt"....some call them both "Nosey" and it can be lot of fun making new friends and not even know their names.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.