Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

It’s hard for me to sleep at night cause I fear that if I fall asleep imma die or something I’m only 17 ?

But what can I do to avoid that fear?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Aa
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Breathe in and out slowly to relax. Think happy thoughts like a favorite movie or nice place you visited.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

OK....then accept it. You won't KNOW that you died if you die in your sleep. Then...when you wake up....you will be SURPRISED and HAPPY and READY to TAKE ON THE DAY!!....you SURVIVED another DEATH SENTENCE of SLEEP DEATH!

If this line of STUPIDITY continues (as I imagine it will...BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LISTEN ANYWAY)...you need to SEE a SHRINK.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are not going to die. Try thinking relaxing thoughts, or listen to calming music.

• 2 months ago

Well ask yourself " if I die what can I do about it?"  If nothing then common sense tells you to go to sleep because sooner or later you will have to sleep.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

go to Dr and get checked out to ease your mind

• 2 months ago

This is a problem created by your own mind.Nobody can predict how one will die in the normal course.So why are you bothered about the uncertain thing. Instead think you will get up next day morning with vim and vigor and see a beautiful day..Don't spoil your mind with all negative thinking but consciously fill it up with positive thoughts . Negative thinking is a habit you might have acquired through the association of negative people, negative books, movies etc.Change it. you are the captain of your mind/ soul

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sleep on time. 9? 10? Stop screen-time an hour before that. That means no TV, computer, cellphone, tablet, or anything that involves an LCD/LED.

• 2 months ago

Well you can't do anything about that fear. One day you're going to take a permanent nap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.