DJ Donnelly asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

True or False: Smoking will increase weight loss? ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

False, smoking will not increase your weight loss, although some people claim that it takes away their appetite. It will increase the chances of you getting Cancer. 

• carrie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Thank you for best answer DJ

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Smoking supposedly depresses appetite, and if you're eating less, you will probably lose weight.

However, I smoked for years and experienced no change in my appetite when I quit. I didn't eat more, and I didn't gain any weight, so I've become suspicious of the claim that smoking depresses appetite.

• 2 months ago

No  alittle caus eyou hshow a customer,ha!!

• 2 months ago

We cannot say directly, because due to we get disease with a lot of problems, so it can be problem of Weight loss. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

True, when you feel your lungs start to get lighter and leave with the smoke you puff, it don't mean you're putting on the pounds.

• 2 months ago

It does. But, at what cost!

I quit smoking and gained 5 lbs. It makes your heart beat faster. That's where the weight loss comes in. Don't smoke though it's ultimately bad for you

• 2 months ago

Smoking will KILL YOU...Forget the weight loss its not going to matter when ya gasping for breath dying in a hospital bed because your lungs are being eaten away by small cell cancer caused by smoking and nicotine addiction. Are we done Stanley? I BELIEVE WE ARE. ;-)

• 2 months ago

The seas keep on loading up with plastic. The planet gets more sultry. Interminable medical problems keep on asserting our friends and family. Obviously something isn't working. Simultaneously, huge organizations talk about their maintainability and duty qualifications. Be that as it may, what are they really doing about it?

Change Incorporated exists to make quantifiable, positive change, supported by the organizations at the core of the world's generally questionable, most vital issues.

Need to be a piece of it? Continue returning to check whether we've arrived at your nation.

• 2 months ago

It will shorten your life span.

• 2 months ago

depends on what your smoking. nicotine and marijuana, normally, no. with meth, crack cocaine, and a lot of other drugs, yes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I was a smoker and it did not have any bearing on my weight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.