How to get a 16 year old 7th grader graduate early?

So my 16 year old cousin has been "Homeschooled" for all of her life,she just turned 16 ,but is in 7th grade. I just recently found today, out her grade level is actually around the 5th grade .Her mom really has no concern for her education ,but I personally would like to see her graduate and maybe even get to college.My sisters and I were also homeschooled ,but were fortunate enough to have a mom who cared and made sure we were all very much educated. All of us , graduated and made it into fine colleges around the country.I would love to see my cousin get her diploma and even attend college ,but I'm not sure where to start to help her ..any ideas ?

she probably doesn't want to anyways

WTH happened here? Worst case scenario, you can purchase this for her on her 25th birthday at this point... TUTORING!!

• Sarah2 months agoReport

I would love to tutor her and work with her as much as I can,but  I'm not quite where to start with her ..