promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 months ago

Who do I call to get rid of explosive material in my home?

Hi, I have diethyl ether sitting in my home from my old crackhead roommate. Turns out, when left on a shelf (as it has been) for a year, it creates these explosive crystals that can explode if they are moved too much. It came in a metal container, but he then put it into a glass jar for some reason. I don't want to move it for fear of setting it off, since it would shoot glass everywhere. Who can I call to remove it??

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call these nice people

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Neil
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

    Explosive crystals from sitting? No.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    I would have already called DEA or the local police.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.