Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 week ago

how do the majority of people boneless choose chicken thighs over boneless breasts?

i LOVE chicken thighs with the bone in because they are crispy and flavorful but the boneless ones are very slimy feeling, i dont see how people eat it. plus its hard to get an uniform even cut when you are trying to make a meal look presentable. i would choose breasts. i know people say they are dry but i dont think those people know how to cook. with the right marinade ( pickle juice etc) a generous amount of seasoning like lawrys, badia complete seasoning, nature seasoning etc it can taste phenomnal.

• 6 days ago
    Favorite Answer

I choose breast or thigh, bone in or boneless depending on the recipe and what is available.

Pickle juice and lawry’s? Yuck.

• 6 days ago

They’re usually buying thighs because of the cost, and they prefer dark meat over white, and the texture.

• IvaB
    6 days ago

Personally,I've never noticed much difference between boneless thighs or bone in thighs (aside from the obvious).As you say,chicken breasts can be enjoyable too,when properly prepared (as in a brine),but I still prefer thighs.To each his own,no need for a division on such a petty choice.BTW,whats up with the pickle juice ? That doesn't sound very appealing.

• 7 days ago

Well yippee skippee

7 days ago

I get chicken thighs because it is pound for pound the cheapest source of meat in the store, shore of cows liver, and yes I thankfully like the taste.

7 days ago

You're the one who doesn't know how to cook boneless thighs. I don't fry them, they go in stews or recipes that need to cook 30+ minutes.

• 1 week ago

cause they like it better

1 week ago

Don't know what people boneless means