Is any product really vegan if everything farmed is grown in manure?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Not only that, but pretty much every vegetable farmer uses pesticides that kill insects and rabbits that try to eat their crops. Sanctimonious hypocritical vegans don’t like hearing that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nô,

If yu look close 'nough you'll even see

said warning label of having traces of meat

prducts in the food itself so no prduct is

I00% safė!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Good question...manure might contain meat

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah I think so

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Food which is not and does not include any animal products at all is “vegan”. 

No offence but I think you are confused about what the term “vegan” means.

• 2 months ago

Try hydroponic then

• 2 months ago

More than that, the earth itself is compost, i.e., dead animal and plant matter. In parts of the arctic where plants don't grow, the edges of waterways are dangerous because they are slippery due to the fact the proto-tera is nothing but decomposed animal matter. In this region, heavily fatted animals.

If we want to dive deep, your dead grandma was eaten by bot flies who then pooped her flesh onto your organic vegetables. The elements and compounds that made up your dead granny are now making up your organic, gluten free, non GMO soy free, artisan, heritage dried apple chips covered in horrible chemicals to preserve freshness.

• 2 months ago

by those standards NOTHING growing is vegan because even if manure wasn't manually added, there is still manure in the dirt from worms, birds and other animals pooping there, not to mention decayed creatures. Remember, worm castings create VERY healthy gardening soil..worm casting are worm poop.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They don't believe in mixed farming with crop rotation. Apparently berries, vegetables and mushrooms grow all year round outdoors and no animal-derived products are needed to make them grow.  Theirs is a political stance based on wishful thinking. 

• ckngbbbls
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Apparently you don't have a clue about gardening.Trust me sweetie, there is roughly a foot of snow, more or less in every state in the upper midwest. No veg, mushrooms or berries are growing outdoors here. AND you think there is no soil used outdoors when they are grown? How.exactly does that work?

• 2 months ago

No. Especially since the plants are eating dead bugs as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.