Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

My penis is only 4.5 inches erect and I feel insecure it. Are you insecure about your penis size?

Also, when would be a good time to warn a woman that I'm dating about it?

Favorite Answer

You are more than your penis. Women don't date men according to their penis size. Treat a women with respect and don't date her just  to get laid. Unfortunately  sex has been separated from love. It used to be called making love-the deep intimate sharing between a married couple- is the most satisfying sex and the man's size is quite irrelevant. I have been around for a few years - I know.

For a woman to enjoy sex a man does not have to be big at all, in fact you probably have more chance of arousing a woman with your size due to the location of her G-spot, which is only an inch or so inside her towards the front, it is not all fun and frolicks for guys with big penises, When you first get undressed in front of a new partner and she says you are not putting that massive thing in me can be worse

mine is only 1 inch bigger but I feel it is small as I have seen huge ***** 2x the size in porn.  4.55 inches is around average and some girls I know think that is a good size.  

• Sam

You need to stop watching porn. You are more average than you think you are. 

never tell her, use it and let her find out

Why would you "warn a woman" about this? Really? Good god, we don't date a guy because of his penis.

• balan

Anything above 3.5 inches is capable of satisfying a lady and make her impregnate.Hence stop worrying about cock size and start enjoying .Regards.

• k w

just pick one or more of these to watch, the point being not many women know this nor do many men....https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kegel... maybe choose one of these to watch......https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=femal...

you'll know things I never learned of til late in life...so size truly don't matter, if you know how to make her happy, and besides, don't be selfish, be nice to her, it's not all about you, take care of her first, and don't be a user/loser, never forget, LADIES FIRST...people forgot that and the meaning.....when the time is right you can tell her about the muscle she has down there, then the muscle she needs to use to contract it and eventually she gets the 'hang'  of it, and you're both happy....and you can just show her the other, when the time is right, and don't for get plenty of hugs and kisses

Source(s): the videos and personal experience......

how old are you?

warn her when she takes your clothes off

i feel bad for you