Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

Why are there so many useless hunting laws?

There is so many useless laws when it comes to hunting. I don't get why we can't do what we want. It's probably so the useless game wardens have something to do all day in staid of sitting around all of the time doing nothing, which they do anyways.

Update:

Haha another troll question. I wasted your guys time again!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Haha another troll question. I wasted your guys time again!

What that actually means is that you're taking a break from beating your meat to waste your own time online. How does it feel to be so worthless?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Unfortunately there are people who do not care about the consequences to their actions. If too many of one animal is killed there can be many unintended consequences.

• 2 months ago

Because the actions of useless people force laws on those of us who were raised right and have some common damn sense.

Source(s): Anonymous trolls are useless people - Author Unknown
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

To keep useless people from ruining the sport.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L.N.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is what happens when bad parents let the Internet raise their children.

• falconry2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I was thinking it was because it was Aunt Mommy and Uncle Dad as parents...

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are thousands of useless laws on the books in every state as well as at the federal level.  The primary problem is that laws and administrative rules are added every day, yet antiquated laws are almost never removed.  In my state, it is illegal to wash your donkey in public on a Sunday.  Federal laws regarding telephone service are more than 20,000 pages deep.  Your frustration with hunting laws is but a subgroup of the entire problem. 

• 2 months ago

Because murdering animals is equivalent to murdering real human.

• ...Show all comments
    • Adam D
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Why would I? I don't subscribe to your ignorant beliefs. If you actually believed that, you would take action accordingly. Which means I can only conclude that making such a stupid comment is a means of seeking attention online. So I guess you're a success?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.