Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 2 months ago

Should Troye Sivan’s music be banned?

I walked in on my son listening to a Troye Sivan song today. Troye Sivan is a gay. He’s very feminine. He wears female clothes and make up. It’s not right that he’s teaching kids to be that way. So, his music should be banned to stop kids from being influenced and turned into gays.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

But the world would rather ban the hatred for gays, like yours.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think you should post a list of ALL your bigoted opinions, so we can pity and despise you for all of them, all at once.  Ban music?  Do you have an opinion on burning BOOKS?  Betcha you have your own list of things you tried to sneak part your parents - and your spouse.  The more you crush your kids, the bigger the chance of rebellion.  And thereis nothing worse than a hypocrite.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe you should raise your son better focusing on the ability to separate ideas. 

Is 2+2 false because Hitler said it? 

Yes? Then you failed.

No? Then you can recognize the fallacy you're making and still fail.

• 2 months ago

They should make him change his name to a girl’s name and make him smoke a whole packet of cigarettes to teach him a lesson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Bruh stop being a homophobe. You’re gonna have to learn that homosexuality is becoming the norm bc people are being more accepting to of those people, unlike you. Now **** off retard.

:)

• 2 months ago

Go right ahead. No one is stopping you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.