Which album do you prefer, Megadeth's album Rust In Peace or Iron Maiden's album Killers?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Rust In Peace !!!!!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Glen W
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Rust in Peace everyday! While Killers is a very good, as well as underrated, album it would be better if Bruce was in the band at the time. Still not as good as Rust in Peace though.

Source(s): Iron Maiden doesn't even play any songs from Killers.
  • 2 months ago

KILLERS - well look here now kiddies, Killers was released a decade before wasn't it? With Di'Anno. It was basically one of the key records which inspired the dawn of New age British Heavy metal. It's a key album in rock history. Megadeths Rust in piece is a key album which established the band but it didn't really help influence a whole scene because there were 4 other prominent thrash bands around at the time, I'm sure you know. R.I.P has around 3 really great tracks on the album, but the rest is fluff / filler... of course ...none of this really matters because you should all know that the best band in the history of the universe are in fact Rush, there's no debate over it. Thanks

Attachment image
  • polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like both those albums a lot but for completely different reasons.

I'd have to say that I like them both equally,but it really depends on my mood as to which album, or songs off either of those albums that I'd listen to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Iron Maidens album

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Apples and oranges. It makes zero sense to compare two albums that are so drastically different. It's like comparing "Paranoid" to "Painkiller." They're both great, but nothing alike. If you're going to make a comparison, there has to be something that puts the two records on an equal footing. I can compare chocolate ice cream to vanilla ice cream, but I can't compare ice cream to a steak or a curry. 

• 2 months ago

Megadeth's Rust In Peace.

• 2 months ago

Iron Maiden Killers.

Ive listened to Rust In Peace into the ground

Source(s): 79
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rust in Peace by far, no competition

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really into heavy metal, but I would have to do with Iron Maiden’s album Killers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.