Do you sometimes go to YouTube to watch the liberals cry when Trump won?

i do it always...so refreshing

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

To tell the truth.  I'm getting tired of listening to liberals cry all the time because the lose.

• ctc453
      2 days agoReport

The rich will pay their fair share and we will take your ar15s. 

• 7 days ago

What a sad little man you are! 

But I suppose you need this to boost your spirits because of the sh!t show going on don’t you! And you can remind yourself of the great things he promised like the beautiful healthcare plan he gave you and the wall he was going to build that Mexico was going to pay for.....oh but wait....

The reality is numbnut, is that he is now running a shambolic administration with nothing but talentless sycophants and yes men running round like headless chickens, because all the good people he had have either f****d off or have been fired for telling him the truth!

And today he is in London airing his dirty laundry to the world, whining and carrying on about nasty Adam Schiff to any poor sap that will politely listen!

Boohoo he hates me, boohoo it’s all a hoax, boohoo why is prince Charles laughing his head off at me!

• 1 week ago

I sometimes go to WC to CONSERVATIVES fart when they peeing in the USA?

• 1 week ago

I don't, I go to the many you tubes with him at his rah rah rallies saying many thing totally untrue at a 5th grade level

• ctc453
    1 week ago

No, but I go to youtube to watch Trumptards cry over nfl athletes exercising their first amendment rights, or cry over transgenders rights, or cry when someone says happy holidays instead of merry Christmas 

• 1 week ago

You don't have to go to you tube, just look at Hillary she is still crying.  She is the only person that when she graduated from high school all the teachers celebrated because she was finally gone.

• 1 week ago

Nah I just watch videos of most Americans not know their own history at all or what wars yee yee fought in. They only know about fudging their own daughters and cousins. Incest Rocks 

• 1 week ago

No, seems like  a waste of time. DOn't you have anything better to do? lol

• ctc453
      1 week agoReport

Of course not. He's a Trumptard. Thet means he's unemployed and lives on we8

• 1 week ago

When we got three million more votes?

• Dze
    1 week ago

you ought to really have fun when he wins another 4 lol ... its going to be liberal whiney-baby chaos lol ..