Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Sex Question?

Is it still possible to get pregnant if he doesn’t come inside you?? - My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time almost 3 days ago. It was unprotected (no condom) and only last for a few minutes. I’m not taking birth control right now but he pulled out way before he came. Again, he pulled out before he came, he didn’t come inside me. I was supposed to get my period 5 days ago but it hasn’t come yet. So we did it when my period was already 1 day late..I usually have long/irregular cycles. I think I’m stressing a lot about this and that’s the problem too. This morning (about 60 hours after we did it) I decided to go buy Plan B this and I took it just be safe. 

Pulling out prior to coming does not eliminate the risk of pregnancy as once he's slipped his manhood into you it's dripping with a little precum in order to lubricate it and make the entry easier. Unfortunately, some of those little aggressive sperm cells like to slip out and swim through that precum while he's in you in order to do the task they have to do. Again, yes there's a risk of pregnancy each time.

i think its jesus

many of us dads have used the pull out method

• Jim2 months agoReport

naughty naughty

• alan P

Relying on pulling out is not very reliable and is not a very satisfying way to make love either.  You've probably got away with it this time but please make sure you are using proper contraception next time.  There's plenty of information on line about different methods.  Talk to your boyfriend about what to do.  For example if you took the pill (or used other birth control) and he wore a condom then you are sharing the responsibilty and the chances of pregnancy will be very low.

It's not likely IF he actually didn't come.  How lucky do you feel?

I've seen articles saying precum hasn't been found to find sperm and other articles saying they did find sperm in precum.  In other words, you're playing baby roulette.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC35646...

https://healthfully.com/15914-effective-pull-out-m...

< So we did it when my period was already 1 day late..I usually have long/irregular cycles >

If your cycles are long and irregular, then how can you say your period is late?

Where does this stupidity come from??

• Speed

With the Plan B, you should be fine (and not pregnant), but you really need to educate yourself about human reproduction.

When aroused, men ooze a small amount of pre-ejaculate whose more common name I can't type here. In about a third of all men, that liquid contains live sperm and they can most certainly impregnate a partner even if he removes himself before ejaculating.

You absolutely cannot rely on withdrawal as a form of birth control. Many, many people who have (some for religious reasons) are parents.

And pardon my scolding, but you and he are being ridiculous irresponsible riding bareback in the first place. If you're grown up enough for sex, then be grown up enough to protect yourselves from an unwanted pregnancy.

IF he didn't come inside you then you are not pregnant. IF.

Someone this dense about sex and reproduction really shouldn't be having sex

• Catherine

The questioner is a moron and needs to stop having sex until she can work out how to be an adult

• oikoσ

Do you know what scientists call people who rely on Onanism for birth control? If you are unfamiliar with the word, it refers to the biblical story of Onan, whose brother died, forcing Onan to marry his wife. Onan did not want to impregnate her so he "spilled his seed upon the ground" (pulled out). Anyhow, back to my question. We call them parents.