Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Why isn't Trump participating in the hearings after whining for weeks that he wasn't allowed to participate?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

He's busy changing his underwear, which he hasn't done in months.

• 7 days ago

Because he, or any sad sack willing to take the bullet for this lying bastard would perjure themselves within the very first minute of testimony!!!

Trump will NEVER testify under oath, all we heard about unfair representation and not being given full participation is all pure deflection BS wind and piss!

This is what this Grifter has done all his life, lie, exaggerate and deflect! And anyone who is that dumb to believe anything that comes out of his butt hole mouth deserves all the misery in the world!

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Because he has no defense and he loves to whine.

• nappa
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Too busy doing good for you and your country by going over seas. lots to do there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

It like going to the store to buy a gift a the store it could cost 2 to five dollars a pair of shoes .In a aussie news paper why is the pope saying dont buy a gift as i cant afford to buy a holy statue worth 300 to 500.i spend it on my family send money once a year .Pope consumerism isnt bad it how you spend money.evil is no me .but people save then budget the spend a little at wal mart or australian stores

• 1 week ago

He has a diary clash.

Just now he is in Europe running NATO with his NATO partners. That affects the whole world.

I guess he thought that was more important than taking part in a choreographed, Democrat-led, hit job in Congress.

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

My god, you are one dumb gullible Limey aren’t you? No one said that he had to be there at any particular time you stupid bastard! All he had to do was agree to participate!!!

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

You're surprised? Because he knows he's guilty, as does anyone with any sense. If he testifies, he'll incriminate himself! He has the vocabulary of an 8 yr. old, thinks his opinions should be law, and sees the Constitution as an obstacle. Unfortunately too many in the GOP support this inept fool; attacking the process because they cannot defend against the charges. The GOP is refusing to accept what is plainly evident.

• Jerry
      Lv 6
      6 days agoReport

You are one sick-in-the-head person.

• 1 week ago

No reason, really.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Because he is an infant and struggles to understand such concepts. I've defecated more charisma and intelligence. 

• 1 week ago

Why should he? It's a farse. Let Congress do their farsical things

• 7 days agoReport

JEWS STILL EXIST ON PLANET EARTH, ALLAH PRAY THEM ALL AS GOD
      CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL, ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
      (Seek ''Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

You do know he is busy doing real work don’t you? He is busy doing presidential stuff in Europe. Whine away until he gets home.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.