Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 week ago

Why do men always dominate the world?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

Omg..well they are the ones who carries the bag of sperm cells, without men none of us wouldn't be born. 

I'm a female saying this.. Just stop being a hater and get some help for your feminist mental issues. Because women are just plain evil.

• Jack
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Perhaps it is because historically, men are more likely to "do" while women are more likely to "feel." The real question is with this great push to undermine traditional men at every turn, what will happen when men and women are both less likely to "do" and more likely to "feel."

• Joe
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

That is an interesting and complex question. It hasn't always been like that, you know...do some research, read some books on the subject.  Fascinating. stuff.

• 1 week ago

Because men in all sorts of ways are the fighters in general. There are some female tribes in Africa that dominate the areas where they live because men aren't allowed. But, throughout history, mostly men were the ones who would argue and fight in all matters whether it was war, political, or religious. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shadow
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

I am a man and world domination is not my thing at all. I prefer to stay where I reside in my part of the world and be able to get along with both genders without domination. Dominating people can be bullies in a way by interrupting other people's lives and taking over the individual which is psychologically wrong. So not all men are dominant. A percentage are but others not.

• 1 week ago

Hmm, might have SOMETHING to do with men being the dominant gender. Always have been and always will be. It's just biology. 

• 1 week ago

Because they're taller and stronger and their fear of women's power has led them to construct societies which imprison women mentally and physically in various ways. This is linked to the rise of agriculture.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

She's speaking of the power structure of society from prehistory. The feminist claim is that in prehistory women ruled and only don't today because men stole power from women. This is a baseless claim because there is no evidence that any power switch ever happened. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Because like many other mammal species males are the protectors and leaders of the species. Men are also better at taking into account the concerns of other sex and maintaining the natural order. so as expected their societies are more balanced and thus more successful. 

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

They're the stronger sex...SImples!

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Because of a good track record. Matriarch dominated cultures don't do so well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.