Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 week ago

Why are women so unladylike nowadays?

Why are they incapable of decent behaviour? The way they dress. Getting drunk. The number of people they have sex with. Prioritising work over marriage and kids. Plus, most of them can’t even cook. It’s shocking what has happened to the world recently.

4 days ago

You're right, I miss the good ol days when you could ask any gal on the street for a slice of bologna and/or salami and they'd say 'here ya go sug, here's some bologna and salami'. Everyone used to keep bologna and salami on them, but a mans salami and bologna was his, women had the most and they were happy to share. Now today it's all 'that person assaulted me, they yelled and spit in my face for not having cold cuts!' Sheesh millennials amiright? Merry Christmas, forget it. 

• 5 days ago

Why are men able to do so without a care in the world? Why are women held to a standard of being ladylike but men are not held to the standard of being gentlemen? Men want women to act like “ladies” but don’t treat them as such so I think that’s part of the issue..

• Bill
      4 days agoReport

Women rejected what it meant to be a lady well before gentlemanly behavior fell out of common use.  

• 6 days ago

The tattoos plastered all over their bodies is what gets me...its hilarious to see when they try to attend a formal event like a wedding etc....and have to dress like ladies and all you see is someone with tatoos on their legs, shoulders, forearms....like they are some hard leg  sailor from the old days...yuck !!  But I must say the guys of today bother me too with all their penchant for beards like its the old testament days.....it all just seems so barbaric...like we are regressing as a species...

• Sole3 days agoReport

And you think guys don’t look ridiculous when they have certain tattoos and attend formal events?

• 6 days ago

because the feminists have taken over

7 days ago

women are "ladylike" in the middle east, I think you will enjoy living there.

7 days ago

Because the West forgot to install Sharia Law. It's the only thing to keep those whiny, emotional manipulators in line. 

• 7 days ago

In the 1960s-1970s, there was Feminism, the invention of the pill and in Australia, women allowed into pubs for the first time. 

• 7 days ago

Welcome to America

• 1 week ago

It's argumentative, but I think certain government officials, the press, and non-religious people push for liberalism. I also think it's because of the fact that most people have to REALLY work just to survive in this country, so not much time to do things with family and friends.

• 1 week ago

Why should we be ladylike? Why shouldn't men be ladylike?