What is life worth living for?Sex,money,drugs?

• Prince
    6 hours ago

The kindness you can do for others, like Jesus. The positive feedback is incredible, better than any drug. The IRONY of being selfish is how poor and narrow you make yourself;whereas, being selfless and loving and giving makes your life richer and wider. Like Buttigieg says, Jesus said, "You were cold and I clothed you;you were hungry and I fed you". If you elect Buttigieg you won't have to WONDER where Jesus's words went. 

4 days ago

Your life is ran by sex, money and drugs!

• 5 days ago

Technically your life is run by, Sex, Money & Survival if you think about it.

• 5 days ago

Honestly yes.

But also like, yaoi (yes, I did just say that)

• 5 days ago

Just to survive, and survive is based on clothes, food and shelter, with food being at the top of the list, and then sex, We live to eat and not eat to live, and that is why we survive and do all we can to keep from dying.

• 6 days ago

If sex, money & drugs are the only things that make life worth living, you're in trouble.

Someday you're life will be worthless.

• 6 days ago

Because God made you and loves you and wants you to accept him as your father.

• 6 days ago

I would suggest that you find something you like and work on it, like do a business, or as a side work, or just for a hobby, but continue to improve on it. I believe this brings kinda satisfaction and worthless - you have something to do that you like and are good at. You can teach others in your free time on the "mastering" it, write a book about it... I guess that's what most people do...

• 7 days ago

Creativity .................

• j153e
    1 week ago

Life is worth letting the Love, Life, and Wisdom of God that is innate or inherent in your inner Child, your real Self, shine forth as wisely trimmed lampness of the Spirit.  In that, you share the Love of God for Her Creation, you become the Child of the Father-Mother's Being and Love, even as your childish person is put off--generally, submission to the Will of God, which is always Good and Loving for Her creation.

Related:

Studies of the Human Aura, as it's by Kuthumi, Kuththi;

Love and Sexuality by Omraam Aivanhov;

Autobiography of a Yogi;

Beams from Meher Baba;

Answers by Mother Meera https://www.mothermeera.com

Mere Christianity;

The Great Divorce.