Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I’m always too shy to use a urinal, any advice?

I guess you won’t be going to pro sporting events.

BYE a Diaper with a strap

eat the urinal cakes its tastes like my children

• Sam
      2 weeks agoReport

That would've been funny if you had said that you heard it tastes like chicken

• Sam

Then you must not need to pee bad enough.  Hold it until you are about to wet your  shorts, then you won't care who is standing next to you. If you need to go bad enough, you might even pee in the same urinal with another guy. 

Nobody is looking at your little weenie, and if they are, screw'em.

So am i i think its insane that anyone would think that peeing beside someone else is a good thing i would use a stall but the way to overcome this is to do it slowly where you do it over again to the point where it doesnt bother you as much

craddle it in your hand to hide its size

Circumstances are different, it is presently adequate for men to be unobtrusive. I am a nursery worker at a state University so I utilize the bathrooms around the territory I keep up. A mess of youthful folks will pee in the stalls.When I was their age it would have been unbelievable for somebody to do as such. Clearly you are by all account not the only one awkward utilizing a urinal-so simply utilize the slow down and don't really think about it. At the point when I was a child a portion of the old bathrooms just had a trough sort of urinal so one was truly out in the open! A lot amazingly numerous storage spaces presently have private showers and changing slows down for folks years back no such things existed.As I said men are currently permitted unobtrusiveness.

• patty

then don't who cares

Times have changed, it is now acceptable for men to be modest. I am a gardener at a state University so I use the restrooms around the area I maintain. A whole lot of young guys will urinate in the stalls.When I was their age it would have been unheard of for someone to do so. Obviously you are not the only one uncomfortable using a urinal- so just use the stall and don't give it a second thought. When I was a kid some of the old restrooms only had a trough type of urinal so one was really out in the open! Much to my surprise many locker rooms now have private showers and changing stalls for guys years ago no such things existed.As I said men are now allowed modesty.

• ron h

I never liked troughs, but, being a man, I used them.  While using them you see only your own dick and the ceiling. You could take a VERY quick look side to side, but afterward, it was up and down. 

A lot of people are pee shy but obviously men have it worse because we’re expected to pee right in the open.  My advice is to learn no one is looking and no one cares.  Also always use a urinal not right next to someone so you can turn and make privacy. 

• ron h

Annon, actually men are fortunate because we can piss standing up, we can piss by the side of the road.  Of course men who are raised by "single mothers" don't know how to be unshy.