Do you think Trump supporters understand that their ideology is indistinguishable from fascism?

• Lili
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Judging by what I've seen, Trump supporters are very confused by a lot of political ideologies and economic systems -- fascism, socialism, capitalism, social democracy, democratic socialism, etc.  They really don't understand them, so they fling the words around with great abandon, making themselves look both uneducated and ignorant.

There are certainly notably fascistic elements to Trump's attitudes and outlook, and since his little followers share these, they, too, have to be described as fascistic. I wouldn't say, however, that their ideology is "indistinguishable" from Fascism -- not yet, at least.

• Lili
      1 week agoReport

"Fascist" is the noun.  "Fascistic" is the adjective.  Look it up, little boys. You poor babies really ARE poorly educated.

• ctc453
    1 week ago

They don't understand the big words you're using, so the answer is no.

• 1 week ago

not at all ... you haven't been sent to a forced reeducation camp, have you?

• 1 week ago

I just don't understand how you get that conclusion when Conservatives are constantly attacked by insane Leftists. My own wife got chased all over a Target store by a rabid, insane Liberal not because of what she said or what she was wearing but because of what she was listening to on her cell phone when she was outside!

• 1 week ago

Wrong. I support President Trump 100%. There is no fascism.

• BOOM
    1 week ago

No, they don't understand that because they weren't paying attention in school when the subject was taught

• 1 week ago

The Left is all about Fascism.  Their views are the only views that matter.  They protest & yell over public speakers if they don't share their views, silencing those who don't share their opinions.  Yes, that's Fascism.  Youtube is littered with thousands of examples.

• 1 week ago

How is our ideology similar to fascism?

• coleman
      1 week agoReport

after 2 hours i don't expect an answer.

1 week ago

How?

Tell me one thing that GOP administration under Trump did that benefited white people alone?  Nothing.

All we see is racial identity politics and proposals  from 2020 democrat candidates.

@ Lilli -- You are a moron. In America, especially after 2016 election, fascism is always related to white identity politics.

Update -- Lili, moron. This question was from an American who is talking about Trump supporters. I am an American. In America, currently fascism is about white identity politics. I am pretty sure that is what the OP meant when he asked the question.

• Lili
      1 week agoReport

Too funny.  Fascism is far older than 2016, and its definition is not determined by a single country.  For God's sake, get an education. What is wrong with you people that you are so stunningly intellectually myopic and limited?

• 1 week ago

It's pretty scary knowing what the president has gotten away with this far. The evidence just keeps piling up, and republicans are oblivious to it. Not even Nixon could fool his base. He said it best when he said he could get away with murder and not lost support.