Rash help! Possibly new tattoo?

Okay so I recently got a tattoo for the first time very happy with it, cleaned it really well I've used anti bacterial with nothing it harmful wise

Might have overdone it with the bepanthen cream haha due to worry (4 times a day) but got it down to twice a day. Anyway the tattoo looks normal seems to be peeling slowly 

Not on the tattoo but further up my arm I have a rash painful today but hasn't been for a few days when it first appeared i thought it would go away by itself but it just isn't 

Any ideas very stressed

That has nothing to do with your tattoo, what's the line running through the middle of it? Is it warm or hot when you touch it? If you have any antihistamines in the house, take one of them, paracetamol every four hours for the next 24 hours. Don't put any products on it, maybe a cold compress. If this doesn't work you're going to have to see your doctor or talk to a pharmacist.

• Shire2 months agoReport

I don't know what the line is at all it's like a burning sensation and boiling when I touch