my wife is controlling my hair?

It's not just my wife it's also my mom and my sister but they don't say much it's mainly my wife.

I want to grow a long hair and soon as it reached my shoulder's length my wife kept insisting that i cut it off. The only problem is i got a receding hairlines so i have 2 bald patches.

Which my long hair covers it up and i use toppik hair fibre to conceal. But my wife keeps insisting on daily basis that i cut it off and talks about how long hair on men looks bad.

And how she hates men with long hair but i love long hair since i don't know how to stylize short hair?

Favorite Answer

I’m normally on the side of the guy that wants their hair long but when you’re trying to cover up a receding hairline or bald spot you’re only fooling yoursel of that it looks good and it’s hiding it. 

Trust me when I tell you that everyone notices. You’re better off with a short cut that works with your receding hair line. Go to a good stylist that will give you a flattering cut and show you how to style it properly. 

They're actually products that cover bald spots like it's  basically fake hair put on your head and can wash out.

Grow it if you must. But if you don't, please carry salami and bologna with you as much as possible ABHSB(always be holding salami and bologna), then everyone will approve and give you an approving nod and a little wink, like 'yeah, that guy knows what hes doing he has salami! Hey ma, did u see bologna and salami guy? He must really know what's up. Think I'll grow my hair out too' 

Pubic hair...…………..

to each our own...……...

oh yes

Just grow it, and see if it really looks good or not. If it doesn't you should cut it off. Tell her you just want to see if it will fix your problem. And if she is right about your hair having to be short, then cut it at your own free will

Actually a difficult situation, because she just wants what is best for you. You might think it looks great, but the truth might be that it doesn't. My boyfriend decided he wanted to grow a goatee, I've been helping him keeping it straight and clean, without losing the length. Even if it is your own hair and you should be able to do whatever you want to it, maybe try explaining to her that for you it really helps with your confidence and how you feel about yourself, and then try to meet half way, get a nice hair cut without removing the length and try to keep it clean and groomed. She might end up liking it. I love long hair on men, but not when they look like a toddler that just woke up.

Tell her if she gets a buzz cut, so will you. 

If she doesn't agree, tell her then she can choose how she wears her hair and you can choose how you wear yours. Then end the discussion. If she tries to bring it up again, remind her you've already talked about it and change the subject. Just do not engage in any further conversation about it. Leave the room, or smile and say "thanks for caring, but I've got this". But don't debate it with her anymore.

• sian

Good that someone is!

Okay first of all it's style. Not "stylize" that's not a word just so you don't go around saying that bc ppl will make fun of you behind your back i feel you should know that. Also don't listen to your wife about your hair it's YOUR hair. She needs to quit being controlling.

You aren't fooling anyone with a comb-over or using toppik.