Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Who's winning between USA and China ?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

The U.S.A  will win.

The Chinese are hungry for food. We are not.

• 7 days agoReport

JEWS STILL EXIST ON PLANET EARTH, ALLAH PRAY THEM ALL AS GOD
      CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL, ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
      (Seek ''Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 week ago

KOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAA . Kim jong un is honestly such a snack. A little cutie

• 7 days agoReport

(Seek ''Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 week ago

All the enslaved Americans commercial 

• 7 days agoReport

• John
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

At ping pong?

America.

World domination?

Place I'm renting is claiming my working dogs are pets and I have to dump the new one.

Working dogs aren't mentioned in leases because they are tools like a car or wrench.

I wrote out a no letter stating my property is my property and the only "tool' not allowed is water beds.

When land rights are granted in the USA those rights are based on a right to property but to property management companies that " right' only extends to your giving up your right to cash to them.

That causes death in the family and being the place is located next to a mortuary we see that every day.

Sooo...China...USA...ping pong.

I think ming the terrible lost to the USA didn't he?

• 7 days agoReport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee pee in your Coke. They will win. 

• 7 days agoReport

• 1 week ago

Watch and see.

China will come out on top.

• 7 days agoReport

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

China is winning.  While the US under Trump is pursuing isolationism the Chinese are building "belts and bridges" around the world. 

• 1 week agoReport

JEWS MUST BE ELIMINATED UNLESS THEY LEAVE PLANET EARTH. HUNT THEM DOWN LIKE ANIMAL
      (Seek "Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• sam
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

China............

• 1 week agoReport

JEWS MUST BE ELIMINATED UNLESS THEY LEAVE PLANET EARTH. HUNT THEM DOWN LIKE ANIMAL
      (Seek "Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 week ago

China is winning because it is not a democracy.

• 1 week agoReport

• 1 week ago

The US. Turns out China needs our cash more than we need their crappy products.

Democrats are rooting for China because they hate President Trump though.

• Who
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

China has already GOT your cash - cos it owns a HUGE amount of US debt - If it dumps THAT on the world markets the US would go belly up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.