How many bolts on rims on 2008 Ford Taurus Limited versus standard model?

I need to replace the rim on my 2008 Ford Taurus and I found this tire on a junkyard website but its to a 2008 ford Taurus LIMITED. The tires on my regular model clearly have 5 bolts but in this picture it looks like there are many more; is this just a cap that I take off to reveal the actual (5 presumably) bolts or is this rim incompatible? Thank you

Favorite Answer

You need to know the space between the holes furtherest apart, as well as the distance of the two closest holes (in addition to the number of holes). You will also need to know how wide the rim is, because some have wider tires and still look the same. The seller should be able to tell you. It's best to check it out in person, because some junkyard wheels are warped. Good luck.

• JetDoc

It's a hubcap. It just pops off to reveal the actual lug bolts underneath. 

That is just a cover for the bolts.  The best thing is to go there and confirm.  If the junkyard is too far, forget it.