Aerski asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

What is this pin?

My sister gave me a box full of what I assume is Disney pins/theme park pins in Florida. I found this one in the box that I cant find anywhere over the internet- the horse looks like a Clydesdale horse.. but still no luck. Anyone know where it's from?

• drip
    Favorite Answer

There are several sites to help you verify if it is a Disney trading pin. 

For the brief search I didn’t all Disney horseshoes are up. Not down as your pin is.

Busch garden just started their trading pin line

https://seaworld.scdn3.secure.raxcdn.com/williamsb...

So doubt it is from there.

If there are no markings in the back you may never find it. Odd that horseshoe is facing down, letting the luck run out.

• Aerski2 months agoReport

Okay, thank you. She doesn't know where she got it herself as it was in 2004. The back is the same gold color but textured and the horse says Made in China on the back so no obvs clues.  I dont think I will have any luck finding it anywhere- but at least I have the pin.

• Mrsjvb

Might be from Busch gardens

If it’s a Clydesdale then it’s most likely from St. Louis or InBev (after it changed it’s name from Anheuser-Busch. 

ask your sister, she might know