Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Do you believe the German soliders who died in ww2 waste there lives ?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They were on the wrong side.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

yup they got wasted because of a selfish creature known as Adolf Hilter

• 1 month ago

germany lost 2 million men womens and chilluns

central question,do todays people there understand what happened what they did wrong in allowing shicklegrubber to rule the roost?

yes they do

• 1 month ago

I'm going to borrow your question, if you don't mind too much.

They were taken advantage of and made to believe their aweful behavior was commonly acceptable, and in their own best interests. That no doubt is a fact. 

They did waste their lives, because they couldn't find value in acting a little abnormal to consider someone elses rights. What is different in the USA, is the capacity to act to guarantee someone else's rights--there are too many unable to adequately reason.

We're only slightly (and that is a very charitable estimate) ahead of that curve, right now. They were wrong, but as History states--they did not know better. Ignorance is a natural state of humans, stupidity is a choice. If it can be proven they had the chance to know better or learn better--then they are at fault.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes as Germany is now flooded with rapefugees

• 2 months ago

Op, No.  All soldiers have value.Those who died gave everything.  You say for nothing, but they were soldiers who gave everything.  A person who gives everything echoes on.

If you specifiy, then I'll differentiate.

• 2 months ago

No more or less than Allied soldiers.

• 2 months ago

No but do miss the young Americans that gave their life so you could diss them

• 2 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If they believed in the cause, I would see their lives as "spent" as opposed to "wasted". Spent for the chance of winning, although they obviously did not succeed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.