How to go to University while homeschooled ?

So I am homeschooled and I wanna know how to get in what requirements I need to meet how to meet them and stuff like that could anyone plz explain the best way possible? 

Thank you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You will find plenty of help and support at this site:

https://old.reddit.com/r/HomeschoolRecovery/

~

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

If you are in the US, you can go to your state's department of education. Make sure you are meeting their requirements for graduation in your state.  The requirements for getting into college will be more strict than that. The requirements to enter different colleges and universities will differ depending on where you would like to go.  Go to the websites of those you would like to attend and look at their entrance requirements.  You should also take the PSAT and SAT or ACT as required by your college.

• 2 months ago

i would talk to the schools about it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I suppose it is correct but who knows.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Contact the admissions office at some of the universities you want to attend. They can explain this to you. Lots of homeschooled people get into universities.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have to take a state test to graduate home school. Do that and take the SAT.

• sha_lyn68
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Perhaps passing a state test is required by your state, but it is not in the majority of states. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.